13 May 2011

Concerning the West End and my last post...

My dad called me a couple of nights ago and said he had looked at the prices for the West End shows. They are a lot cheaper than we had initially thought! Wicked was the cheapest at £20, and the Lion King the most expesnive at only £30!! I can hardly believe it! Wouldn't you think they would be like £100?? Crazy, right?

Now for the best part. Paris actually looks pretty boring. It's mostly just hikes around the city and shopping tours and the like, so Dad and I decided to shave a day off our trip to Paris and go see ALL THREE of the shows we want to see! Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, aaaannd Wicked! I cannot describe in words how excited I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I have an opinion. A lot of the time I keep to myself, but the times that I do let you know what it is, I'll be right to the point. You may or may not like it.