30 November 2011

MOVIE REVIEW

Well...

...I may or may not be a tad disappointed...

...and I will now attempt to tell why in writing.

It was SO slowly paced! Also, I noticed all sorts of magic being used that was in contradiction to the rules of magic established in the books, so it never should have worked. And then there was an attempt at unnecessary comic relief every two seconds, and that just made the scene lame! Then someone started snoring at some point, and there was an uproar in the tiny theatre from everyone yelling at them to wake up.

Oh. And I won't even mention Neville and Luna. Okay, I actually will. Neville/Luna is a strictly fan only ship. You can't, repeat, CANNOT bring fan ships into a movie! It's not as if the movies were canon to begin with, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I have an opinion. A lot of the time I keep to myself, but the times that I do let you know what it is, I'll be right to the point. You may or may not like it.